There are an assortment of reasons why you may not be able to view offers:
- * No offers are currently available (this is the most common issue by a huge margin.)
* You are playing through a service (like MSN or Facebook) that does not allow offers to be displayed.
* Your browser is blocking the offers through an add blocker type add-on or your browser is set to decline 3rd party cookies.
* You live in a region where no offers are available. This is a common problem for players who live outside of North America and Europe.
* You have been blocked by our partners. If one or more specific service isn't working for you, and you do a lot of offers, it may be that our partner has flagged your account as being suspicious, and is no longer displaying offers to you. We do not have any way to fix or even verify if this is the case for your specific account, but it does happen.
All free Gem offers provide Gems following the offer's sponsor contacting us with confirmation that the offer has been successfully completed. Until we get that confirmation we have no information on the status of any offer.
Players who watch videos and never (or seldom) receive Gems for them may have their browser Privacy settings set too high. Here are some suggestions for fixing that, based on your browser (these instructions may or may not be accurate depending on what version of each browser you use.)
Click the Tools icon in the upper right (looks like a gear) or type (Alt-X)
Select "Internet Options"
Select the "Privacy" Tab
Set the Settings to Medium or "Accept All Cookies".
Click the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" button in the upper-right of the screen. (Looks like three horizontal lines.)
At the bottom of the list, click "Show Advanced Settings"
Under the Privacy header, click "Content Settings"
Under the Cookies header, make sure the "Block Third Party Cookies and Site Data" box is UNCHECKED. If it is checked, videos will not award Gems.
Click the Firefox tap in the upper-right of the screen.
Select "Options" from the drop-down menu.
Select "Options" (again) from the next menu.
Select the Privacy Tab
Under the "History: Firefox will:" dropdown menu, select "Use Custom Settings for History"
Make sure "Accept Third Party Cookies" is checked. If it is unchecked, you will not be able to earn Gems from videos.