We get a lot of reports of the game acting strangely. Frequently things we've never seen ourselves nor do we expect to. In these cases we can only provide general suggestions to fix these 'weird' problems. Here are those suggestions:
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Update your Flash Player to the latest version. The free update can be found at www.flash.com. Note: Chrome and MS Edge have Flash built in, so updating your Chrome version will automatically update your Flash player.
- If you have plug-ins installed on your browser, try deactivating some or all of them. If turning them all off fixes the problem, turn them back on one at a time to find the one that interferes with Vegas World. Note: Chrome and MS Edge habe Flash built in, so updating your Chrome version will automatically update your Flash player.
- If your browser and Flash player are up to date and you are still having problems, the next step is trying a different browser entirely. I personally recommend Google Chrome (unless you're using it already) which can be downloaded for free at www.chrome.com
- Even if you don't want to switch browsers (and I don't blame you if you don't) playing on a different one will confirm if it's your browser causing the problems or if it's something else.
If after all that it's still not working, please reply letting us know and we'll try some other answers. Be as specific as you can be about what's going wrong. Nothing's more frustrating to us than "IT'S BROKE! FIX IT" with no further detail. After all, if we knew it was broken, we'd be fixing it already. :)