We get a lot of reports of the game acting strangely. Frequently things we've never seen ourselves nor do we expect to. In these cases we can only provide general suggestions to fix these 'weird' problems. Here are those suggestions:
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- If you have plug-ins installed on your browser, try deactivating some or all of them. If turning them all off fixes the problem, turn them back on one at a time to find the one that interferes with Vegas World.
- If your browser is up to date and you are still having problems, the next step is trying a different browser entirely. I personally recommend Google Chrome (unless you're using it already) which can be downloaded for free at www.chrome.com. If Chrome doesn't work best for you (certainly possible) try MS Edge or Firefox (available for free at www.firefox.com)
- Even if you don't want to switch browsers (and I don't blame you if you don't) playing on a different one will confirm if it's your browser causing the problems or if it's something else.
- Slower than normal internet connection (known as "lag") can cause problems for any player, and probably impacts all Vegas World players at one time or another. Issues with lag are normally temporary and clear up within a few hours. Issues that last longer than that are probably not due to lag.
If after all that it's still not working, please reply letting us know and we'll try some other answers. Be as specific as you can be about what's going wrong.