Don't worry! You can't lose your main account, but you may need to take a couple of steps to get back into it.
The usual reason a player can't get into their usual account is a new or different account has been set up, and the game is automatically signing you into that incorrect account. Here's how to get out of the wrong account and back into your main account:
1. Start Vegas World and allow the game to start whatever account it's going to start.
2. Once logged in, click Vegas World in the upper left corner of the screen, and then select Sign Out from the drop down menu (confirm you want to leave the page if the confirmation pop-up appears).
3. This will take you back to the Sign In page. (If it says "PLAY", do not click this. Click Sign In from the upper right of the screen, instead).
4. If more than one Vegas World account is played on your computer, or device, you may want to unselect Remember Me so you don't have to do all this again.
5. Sign in with the Login Email and Password for the account you want.
If this doesn't work for you, please contact us with a Help Ticket, and we'll figure out how to get you back into your main account.
Article is closed for comments.