If we are billing you monthly for a VIP or Elite membership, that's a subscription, and as much as we'd like to think otherwise, everyone is going to want to cancel at some point.
You can always contact Customer Service (click the Support Link above) to cancel a subscription. It's just a button click for us, so it's no problem. If you prefer self-service, that's also an option.
VIP subscriptions can be deactivated in the Settings section of your Vegas World account.
- Select the Menu tab at the top-left of the screen.
- Select Settings from the list that appears (look for the Gear Icon.)
- Scroll down to find the "Cancel Subscription" button. It will only be displayed if you have an active subscription.
- When you click the Cancel Subscription button the game will send a notice to your security Email.
- Find that Email and click the enclosed link to cancel your subscription.
It sounds like a lot, but it really only takes a minute.
Regardless of how you deactivate your subscription, your VIP/Elite membership will remain active until your expiration date. If you contact Customer Service to cancel, please provide at least 48 hours before your next billing date to prevent an unwanted charge and renewal. If you are charged for a renewal you do not want, we'll be happy to undo the renewal and refund your money (provided you haven't spent the Gems).