If you have been gifted a Vegas World VIP or Elite Pass, look in the Misc section of your Outfit Items to find and activate it. It's a little hidden away, but here are some steps to activate your passes:
- Click Vegas World in the upper left corner of the Vegas World display.
- When the Menu appears, click the My Profile button at the top.
- Your Profile will open, and you'll have several tabs at the top of the screen.
- Click the Outfits tab to open your Outfits.
- Click the Items tab to open Items.
- Select the Misc section at the bottom of the screen to find your membership Passes.
When the Misc section opens, you'll see your Passes here, and you'll then be able to click on them and activate them. It should look like the screenshot below:
Important: When you activate your Pass, open your Profile by clicking the Profile tab, and check your Status to make sure the Pass was successfully activated. If your Status has not changed, double-check the Misc section for the Pass to activate it.