EVERYONE GOING TO A CHARM PARTY COLLECTS 25 CHARMS FOR EVERY 1 CHARM THEY PURCHASE. (If you use Party Passes, you're not even paying for the one charm!)
The easiest way for a VIP or Elite* member to use up their passes is to host some parties. It takes about 20 minutes, start to finish, to turn Passes into a pile of Charms which, in turn, will give you a pile of Coins. Hosts usually bypass all the problems getting into a party, so the most reliable way to transform Passes into Coins is to host parties, rather than attend a party hosted by somebody else. Hosting also allows you to choose when the party occurs and how many Passes/Gems the party will cost.
If you are the host of the party, just be in your suite before the party starts and the party will start (be sure to agree to pay the Bouncer when he pops up!), fill up, award Charms, and finish without doing anything more.
- Open the Party Page by clicking the Vegas World icon in the upper left corner of the game (next to the three horizontal lines), and select Party from the Main Menu that appears.
- Click Create a Party from the upper left corner of the party window. - Click Next.
- Select Charm Party from the Choose your Party Type page. - Click Next.
- Give your party a name and a description (A little marketing never hurts.) - Click Next.
- Schedule a Time. The default is always the next available slot, usually around 15 minutes out. - Click Next.
- Who Can Attend - Stick with the default until you get the hang of parties - Click Next.
- Choose a Charm/Party Cost - Choose the type and quantity of Charms to be purchased by all your party goers. The cost of the party is the cost of the selected charm multiplied by the number of charms being purchased. If you set up a 3 charm party, each player buys 3 copies of each charm and collects 75 total from the party (25 x 3).
Even if you don't like the idea of parties, we strongly recommend spending all of your Party Passes as the rewards are among the best in Vegas World.
*Tourist type members (not VIP or Elite) cannot host public parties, so they should never host Charm parties. Everything is still true about how parties work, so tourists should still spend their passes attending parties hosted by members.
After a Charm Party has awarded its charms, the optional Party Busters feature will start.