Recently an update was released for Google Chrome that is causing many players to get a black screen or a blank page when trying to load Vegas World.
Our teams have been investigating the issue, but we do have a trick that can work around the issue and get Vegas World back up and running without having to switch to Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
If you are getting the black screen, here's the steps on what you'll need to do:
1. In Google Chrome, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen, just under the X. This will open up a menu.
2. Click on Settings near the bottom of the menu. This will open a new tab in Google Chrome.
3. In your Settings, click on System on the left side of the screen.
4. This will show some new settings in the center of the screen. Locate the "Use hardware acceleration when available" setting. Click on the blue toggle to turn this setting off. When it has been turned off, the toggle will then be gray, and a Relaunch button will appear.
5. Click Relaunch. This will close Google Chrome on your computer, and it will then reopen on its own.
6. Try opening Vegas World once more.
Note: If you still get the black screen, or if Vegas World still won't open properly, please submit a Help Ticket, and we'll assist from there.